Auto Club Revolution - Page 4 - Generale - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Auto Club Revolution

VELOCIPEDE

Open beta in arrivo http://autoclubrevolution.com/en/news/community/1123/goodbye-closed-hello-open

As the title may subtly suggest, we are about to reach an enormous milestone in the Auto Club Revolution journey. That’s right, we’re moving into Open Beta!

That’s not the only good news - to say a massive thanks for all the hard work you’ve put into the Closed Beta, we'll be offering a reward to each and every one of you. Rewards will vary depending on your level of participation in Closed Beta, and will range from Credits in the Open Beta through to exclusive early access to the new version of the game, Closed Beta decals/livery and even a free Lotus Elise to use in the Open Beta phase! You will receive an email soon telling you which reward you've earned and how you can earn a better one!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• delpinsky

• El Bolo

• StefanoVTS

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We are celebrating the last day of Auto Club Revolution Closed Beta tonight with a surprise - our own racing champion Richard Towler will sit behind the wheel at tonight, giving you the chance to face him on the tracks!

Join us in Red 1 Hangout at 7PM GMT and look for our top racer in one of his pink cars. Can you beat the champ?

Open Beta Head Start patch notes + FAQ

Hello!

Open beta is almost here, and as we're a nice bunch we thought you might like to check out the patch notes before the servers come back up. We've also put together a helpful FAQ that we'd encourage everyone to read before jumping into the game.

Enjoy.
biggrin.png

Hohbes

Features and Content

• Players who participated in the closed beta will receive rewards based on how much they have contributed to closed beta. These rewards will be delivered via the gifting system (which uses the player’s inbox) (see FAQ below for detail)

• Game progression has been updated based on user feedback to improve player experience at specific stages of the game

• Players may now configure a VPR range for cars that are allowed to enter a race

• Cars will no longer change class as they have their VPR upgraded

• We’ve enhanced account security and players must now reset their password when they first try to log in after this patch (see FAQ below for detail)

• The E-Bucks currency has been added as well as the facility for players to purchase E-Bucks and use them.

• All closed beta accounts have been wiped in the move to open beta

• When logged in to the website a download panel will display on the right side of the website. This panel shows the status of downloads, including core game files and files for each track

Bug Fixes/Improvements/Changes

Racing/cars
  • Various cars have had their VPR updated and some cars may have moved class as a result of an update to their VPR

• The Daytona track has been removed temporarily for optimisation, it will be returning soon!

• Race payouts will now be credited to the player’s account faster after the end of a race, all racers no longer have to finish a race before payouts are awarded

• LA River Sprint now displays track length

• Multiple fixes to lobby/race results updates

• Players will no longer see ‘click to race’ messages in Hangout Chat while they are viewing chat in the lobby

• We’ve fixed usernames being cut off in the race results screen

• Tracks appearing in drop down menus (e.g. when setting up a race) will now appear alphabetically

• Penalties selection box has been removed when creating a Time Trial

Customisation
  • New ‘going shopping’ race pin added

• Multiple improvements to the Workshop to make loading and displaying cars more reliable and faster

• Various updates to the Workshop

• Updates and fixed to colours/colour names

• Various Unity and functionality updates

• Fixed issue which occasionally resulted in car select not working on Workshop page

• Updates made to car wireframe images displayed on upgrade screens

• Fixed issue that caused livery not to overwrite an old version when being saved with the same name

Website
  • Improved compatibility with Internet Explorer and Firefox

• Players can no longer log in from the home page – the home page login button will take players to a secure login page

• Friend search box has been modified to search as you type

• Multiple new Tool Tips added to various sections of the website, just hover over the object you’d like to learn more about

• Various profile updates

• Flags have been updated

• Avatar uploads must now be in PNG, JPEG, GIF or BMP format

• Formatting and presentation updates made to the Public Profile page

• The page tour has been updated to show new content – be sure to read through the page tours the first time you log in to avoid missing anything!

• Received chat messages will now remain highlighted until they are read

In total 450 minor bugs fixed across the website/game.

This post has been promoted to an article

Open Beta FAQ

Q:
Should I re-install the game client if I already have it installed?

A:
Don't worry, there's no need to re-install as your current client will be patched automatically!

Q:
I was prompted to change my password, but nothing's happening?

A:
You'll notice when you reset your password, there's a clickable link toward the bottom of the form saying: Password changed successfully,
click here
to sign in. Be sure to click this.

pass2l.png

Q:
I opened the inbox message for my closed beta reward, but have not received my rewards. HELP!

A:
Don't panic! To make sure you receive your rewards, you need to click the 'Continue' button in the inbox message. Also, if you close the message by accident you can re-visit the message to accept the rewards at any time. Screenshot below!
faqrewardscreenshot.png

Q:
Where can I find the exclusive closed beta decal/livery for my car?

A:
These will be listed under 'ACR' in the Livery/Decal sections. Here's an example from the Livery section:

liveries.jpg

Q:
When resetting my password, can I use my old password again?

A:
Yes, as long as your old password met the current password requirements.

We'll continue to update this FAQ as more questions are asked.

Thanks,

Hohbes

• 3 weeks later...
We’ve got a very exciting week ahead of us next week with some great new content and big announcements

To say thanks for your continued support and dedication to Auto Club Revolution, we’re treating you to a preview of the new track that’ll officially release on Tuesday.

Log in now to play the Victoria Harbour racetrack! Narrow straights and complex corners require precision driving on this track and make way for some serious drifting action!

Want to earn e-bucks? Check out the challenge in your in-game inbox! This is the first step of many which will allow you to win or earn e-bucks!

Complete patch notes:

New content for today (and more to come on the 24th)

- Slight changes to the tutorial.

- Release of the new Victoria Harbor Track.

- Addition of the first e-bucks challenge.

Bug fixes:

- Fixed an issue with the Thrustmaster controller.

- Fixed an issue with player names above the cars in multiplayer races.

- Activating the pause menu in a race no longer removes the rear view mirror.

- Fixed an issue with the leaderboards. (We are still investigating the "impossible times" bug).

- Windowed resolution is now max by default.

- Fixed an issue with the opponents car audio "jittering".

- More minor fixes.

Thanks for your patience during that "double" maintenance. Please remember, you will be able to see all those changes after the second maintenance, which will be carried out later today.

Announcing the BMW Experience, unlock your free BMW 1er M Coupe!

We’re very excited to announce that we’ve partnered with BMW to re-create the 1er M Coupé in Auto Club Revolution! Not only that, but we’ve also built a brand new track, Victoria Harbour, that has been specifically designed to push your BMW to its limits.

Ready to get started? All you need to do is head over to the BMW experience page and follow the instructions! If you’re an existing Auto Club Revolution player, be sure to log into your account before visiting the BMW experience page. www.autoclubrevolution.com/en/BMW

Keep your eyes on our Twitter feed ‘@AutoClubRev’ today as we’ll be posting updates live from the BMW Experience launch event in Germany and of course be sure to Like us on Facebook to stay updated!