- Submitted: Jul 23 2011 07:05 AM
- Last Updated: Jan 08 2013 09:00 PM
- File Size: 2GB
- Views: 5441
- Downloads: 2,737
Download Historic GT & Touring Cars v1.92 Votes
HistorX Historic GT & Touring Cars rfactor
Created as a tribute to these classic racing series, this mod tries to offer to the rFactor player the gorgeous feeling and challenging experience of driving these classic cars.
Using GT Legends' 3D models as base of the project, the mod will include classic racing cars which were seen during touring races in the 60's & 70's, as well as the actual FIA historic counterparts with physics, sounds, liveries, etc. made from scratch, to bring a satisfactory and realistic driving experience to the player.
Some features of the mod:
- Approximately 750 liveries.
- New physics for all cars. The 65s cars have been completely redone. 76s and LM72 have been improved but are similar to what you found in v1.
- Improved Force Feedback (powered by RealFeel plugin).
- Realistic shifting behavior (powered by Grinding Tranny mod).
- New sounds for many of the cars.
- A lot of new cars: including a lot of models not included in GTL and hundreds of new liveries.
- New and more flexible classes system.
- Race standings support racing categories (classes) now.
- Improved user interface.
- Now ALT+TAB can be used to switch between the game and Windows Desktop.
- And more!
Anyway, we always welcome dedicated people who wants to help in any area. Don't hesitate to contact us regarding this. We'll be glad to hear what you have to say.
You can contact us or get the latest information about the project at our site: http://historicgt.8.forumer.com
Historic GT & Touring cars v1.9 by HistorX Modding team
In order to install the mod you must have GTL DVD/CD version or the digital version purchased at www.Raceroom.net.
Before starting the installation process be sure of the following:
- In the case you got the DVD/CD version please insert it in the DVD tray
- In the case you got Raceroom's digital version be sure you have the .zip file you downloaded already uncompressed in a folder.
The mod's installer will check GTL installation files present in that folder (Please note you don't have to install GTL!).
As the installation process takes some time we invite you to go to www.historx.net and get the mod's manual there.
It contains VERY IMPORTANT information about how to configure and play the game correctly!
To Install the mod:
- Execute HistoricGTv19_Part1.exe and follow the instructions. Be patient, installing the files will take time.
Once the progress bar reaches the end and you see "Complete" click the "Close" button.
- After you've clicked "Close" HistoricGTv19_Part2.exe will start automatically.
You'll have to pass the GTL check and select the installation folder again, so just follow the same steps you followed to install the first installer.
Please note due its size the second part may need some time to start automatically once the first has finished. If after some minutes it doesn't please launch it manually.
Once installed it's time to follow the mod configuration steps written in the manual. Enjoy the mod! :)
HistorX Modding team - Dec 2011
Ps. If you have any problem during the installation process please contact us at www.historx.net
Other files you may be interested in ..
283 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
7 members, 159 guests, 0 anonymous users