SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jul 03 2011 04:50 PM
- Last Updated: Mar 29 2015 09:39 PM
- File Size: Unknown
- Views: 2784
- Downloads: 687
Download Formula DS (fastest, extremest AC car, experimental) 1.46 Votes
Here's my first car mod for Assetto Corsa (based on Formula Abarth).
Ignore physics laws, reach a max of about 80G in turnings, over 100G in acceleration and over 150G in braking!
Moved by a petrol+jet engine, the car has a dynamic aerodynamics (sorry for the pun) system, to keep the downforce constant at every speed. You can tweak a gain for the front wing load (positive or negative), that will also increase/decrease the downforce, but 0 value works well. Be careful.
The car is stable until 4000km/h, and 4500 km/h when going straightaway (or on light turnings).
The car has been tested on a DualShock3 only: I sadly don't own a steering wheel to test the car with, so a help, there, would be very appreciated.
What's New in Version 1.4 (See full changelog)
- v1: - First relase
- v1.1: - Aero safety stop added. A wing that over a threshold (in G and speed) will stop the car. It decreases a lot the probabilities of disastrous accidents. It won't decrease at all the car performances.
- v1.2: - Aerodynamic brake added. A wing (positioned 10 meters behind the center of mass, to increase stability in braking) that when a brake input is detected will add drag resistance, so that when you are flying, for of every reason, you can slow down simply braking, and come down to the terrain.
- - Braking system updated, to adapt braking to the previously mentioned wing.
- - Safety stop tweaked: sometimes it stopped the car when non-necessary. Now it's fixed.
- v1.3: - Modulation of power improved, much easier to go slow. (the performances of the engine are affected, but not enough to say if less or more powerful)
- - Turbo pressure percentage setup via number keys is now working, big help when much power is not needed.
- - New setup of electronic system: ABS and TC improved.
- v1.4: - AC 1.1 Support.
- - Faster gear shifting animation.
Other files you may be interested in ..
50 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
2 members, 32 guests, 0 anonymous users