SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jul 03 2011 04:50 PM
- Last Updated: Jun 28 2015 08:47 PM
- File Size: Unknown
- Views: 3591
- Downloads: 800
Download Formula DS (fastest, extremest AC car, experimental) 2.1.06 Votes
Author : Piereligio
Here's my first car mod for Assetto Corsa (based on Formula Abarth).
Ignore physics laws, reach a max of about 80G in turnings, over 100G in acceleration and over 150G in braking!
Moved by a petrol+jet engine, the car has a dynamic aerodynamics (sorry for the pun) system, to keep the downforce constant at every speed. You can tweak a gain for the front wing load (positive or negative), that will also increase/decrease the downforce, but 0 value works well. Be careful.
The car is stable until 4000km/h, and 4500 km/h when going straightaway (or on light turnings).
The car has been tested on a DualShock3 only: I sadly don't own a steering wheel to test the car with, so a help, there, would be very appreciated.
What's New in Version 2.1.0 (See full changelog)
- v. 2.1.0
- -Throttle curve tweaked: now the accelerator is much more soft, is way simpler to go "slow". At 50% of the pedal, car uses 30% of the gas. At 100%, car goes at 100%;
- -Tweaked traction control: now it enables only when going faster than 30 km/h;
- -Turbo tweaked: now has max pressure earlier than before.