SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jul 03 2011 04:50 PM
- Last Updated: Dec 29 2014 09:07 PM
- File Size: Unknown
- Views: 2265
- Downloads: 622
Download Formula DS (fastest, extremest AC car, experimental) 1.36 Votes
Here's my first car mod for Assetto Corsa (based on Formula Abarth).
Ignore physics laws, reach a max of about 80G in turnings, over 100G in acceleration and over 150G in braking!
Moved by a petrol+jet engine, the car has a dynamic aerodynamics (sorry for the pun) system, to keep the downforce constant at every speed. You can tweak a gain for the front wing load (positive or negative), that will also increase/decrease the downforce, but 0 value works well. Be careful.
The car is stable until 4000km/h, and 4500 km/h when going straightaway (or on light turnings).
The car has been tested on a DualShock3 only: I sadly don't own a steering wheel to test the car with, so a help, there, would be very appreciated.
What's New in Version 1.3 (See full changelog)
- v1.3: - Modulation of power improved, much easier to go slow. (the performances of the engine are affected, but not enough to say if less or more powerful)
- - Turbo pressure percentage setup via number keys is now working, big help when much power is not needed.
- - New setup of electronic system: ABS and TC improved.
Other files you may be interested in ..
142 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
26 members, 56 guests, 1 anonymous users
Neuro, hernanpablo74, giorgioss, tipi16, Nico00, Bing (39), cooper59, vettelisthebest, Google (18), almafera, davisonfaustino, MJanders, santimunez2323, Jules111, GERFixer303, Yahoo (2), Turoop7, skyline forever, seniordan, xbox360toni, bwt, zaxas1, Holzer, celsinho, vagsoul, LeventyX, Hirsch, BrunoTh, CivilHaMsTeR