SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jul 03 2011 04:50 PM
- Last Updated: Dec 29 2014 09:07 PM
- File Size: Unknown
- Views: 2150
- Downloads: 610
Download Formula DS (fastest, extremest AC car, experimental) 1.36 Votes
Here's my first car mod for Assetto Corsa (based on Formula Abarth).
Ignore physics laws, reach a max of about 80G in turnings, over 100G in acceleration and over 150G in braking!
Moved by a petrol+jet engine, the car has a dynamic aerodynamics (sorry for the pun) system, to keep the downforce constant at every speed. You can tweak a gain for the front wing load (positive or negative), that will also increase/decrease the downforce, but 0 value works well. Be careful.
The car is stable until 4000km/h, and 4500 km/h when going straightaway (or on light turnings).
The car has been tested on a DualShock3 only: I sadly don't own a steering wheel to test the car with, so a help, there, would be very appreciated.
What's New in Version 1.3 (See full changelog)
- v1.3: - Modulation of power improved, much easier to go slow. (the performances of the engine are affected, but not enough to say if less or more powerful)
- - Turbo pressure percentage setup via number keys is now working, big help when much power is not needed.
- - New setup of electronic system: ABS and TC improved.
Other files you may be interested in ..
80 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
14 members, 28 guests, 2 anonymous users