• Submitted: Jul 01 2011 06:29 AM
  • Last Updated: Dec 30 2012 03:09 PM
  • File Size: Unknown
  • Views: 344
  • Downloads: 46

Download McLaren Setup for Career Mode 1.0

- - - - -

Screenshots
I've compile a list of Setup for all the 19 tracks in 1 PDF file.

Note that this may not be the fastest setup out there. Its more of a stable approach and its all done with racing base on 50% distance.

I've used these setup with the following add on

RDDev 2011 total conversion including the AI mod that come with it as well as the Pirelli Tyre simulation.

Most track only need to do a pit to run on 2 sets of Prime and 1 sets of Option tyres.

I've been able to compete and maintain the lead on most track with fresh tyres. But running on soft tyres will be very much faster over the prime. I will say about 1 to 2 sec difference.

I got pole for all 19 tracks with these setup on Legend AI setting. Some even can have 2 to 3 seconds leads.

Also i wish to highlight and give credit to the follow mate as a few of my setup, i use their setup as a base and re-tune a little to suit it for career mode run. They really do make good setups. Wish to apologize that i can't name which tracks setup i use as base from which author coz i lost track on whose setup i use on which track. Sorry mate.

Bram Hengeveld
Ramon Van Rijin
Andrew Bortz
Viktor Andersson

Note: The setup should works on wet condition during races. If downforce is an issue under wet, you can try to increase the front wing on the tracks which should make the car more stable.

Hope you'll like it.

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 6,493 Total Files
  • 560 Total Categories
  • 126 Total Authors
  • 3,706,429 Total Downloads
  • 75 Watkins Latest File
  • Alessandro Pollini Latest Submitter

84 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

21 members, 50 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (9), W4CHHUND, EvoIII, strehlie2006, Chrickster, fedeecc, Quertreiber, goldtop, setron22, Yahoo (1), aalez, THX138, Ael71s, cifra, Google (2), robman85, miver, mariozulu99, gianluca79, Facebook (1), Jackariha, filtro81, Aku, omar44, alexrozio96