SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Feb 07 2012 10:01 PM
- Last Updated: Apr 14 2012 08:36 AM
- File Size: Unknown
- Views: 7099
- Downloads: 1,327
Download AI Mod 2.32 Votes
- Increased overall AI aggression. - GREATLY UPGRADED
- Increased pilot-based AI aggression. - Minor changes.
- Increased AI mistakes. - UPGRADED
- Lotus/HRT/Virgin teams made faster (You won't be bored if you race for them anymore). - UPGRADED
- Increased Safety Car Chance. - Minor change.
- Max Safety Cars per race: 2 (on some races like Monaco - 4).
- Safety Car speed slightly increased. - Minor change.
- Every AI has 2% chance to stall at race start.
- Every driver has a different chance of making a mistake. (Lower grade drivers make more mistakes).
- 50 flashbacks on all difficulties.
- Autosave fixed!
- Out of Sight bug fixed! - UPGRADED.
- Rebalanced all drivers to match their in-real performance. - Upgraded.
Breaking points & faster cornering for the AI! - THE MAIN NEW FEATURE!
AI Technical Retirements Fixed.
Now the top drivers won't get retired every race because of technical problems. The backmarkers have a lot bigger chance to get a technical problem and the top teams have the lowest chance.
Technical Retirements Upgrade:
Limited to only 3 retired cars per session & minor changes to the retirements.
I changed a few more things to driver/team performance so they match their real life performance.
As Force India finished 6th after Renault the teams are now:
- McLaren, RedBull, Ferrari - Tier 1
- Mercedes, Renault - Tier 2
- Force India, Sauber - Tier 3
- Toro Rosso, Williams - Tier 4
- Lotus, HRT, Virgin - Tier 5
Realistic tyre change times in pits. (The time for that they change your tyres.).
- 1) Red Bull: 2.9 - 4.0
- 2) Ferrari: 3.0 - 4.2
- 3) McLaren: 3.2 - 4.1
- 4) Mercedes: 3.2 - 4.1
- 5) Renault: 3.5 - 3.9
- 6) Force India: 3.7 - 4.4
- 7) Williams: 4.0 - 4.5
- 8) BMW Sauber: 4.2 - 4.5
- 9) Toro Rosso: 4.3 - 4.4
- 10) Lotus: 3.7 - 4.7
- 11) Virgin: 3.7 - 4.7
- 12) HRT: 3.7 - 4.7
- Realistic tyre change times in pits. (The time for that they change your tyres.). - DONE
- Team/Driver based technical issues. - DONE
- More balanced team performance. (Almost done) - DONE
- I'm trying to fix Massa's performance but he's still fighting for a win even when I made him 0,75 performance. - DONE
- Out of Sight bug. - DONE
There may be some things which I've forgotten!
The things in RED are the "UPDATED" things.
Things changed since V1.0:
- Later breaking points & faster cornering for the AI.
- Faster acceleration of the AI cars.
- AI overtakes a LOT more than in V1.0.
- Slightly decreased Safety Car speed since V1.0.
- Technical Retirements limited to 3 per session.
- The teams are better balanced.
- You start with more fuel so you can finish the race without using MIX 1 and you can use MIX 3 from time to time.
- The AI's are driving a lot smoother and they don't panic when overtaking and etc (compared to V1.0).
- A little change to mistakes during overtaking.
I highly recommend you to:
- Start a new career.
- Don't overwrite any files from this mod because you may activate out of sight bug and etc.
- Use default car setup because with a personal setup you'll get a lot more grip than the AI's.
I would be very happy if you:
- Give me feedback (Pluses and Minuses) for the mod.
- Give me suggestions on what should I change.
- Enjoy the mod!
Go to your F1 2011 folder.
Backup your original AI and Database folders.
Extract everything from my .rar file.
Enjoy & Comment.
A LITTLE UPDATE! Please Re-download the mod!
1 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users