Dopo la versione 1.03 rilasciata ieri, ecco arrivare la 1.04 con qualche altra correzione. Pare comunque ci siano altre cose da sistemare, io quindi aspetterei un pochino prima di installare il tutto.
Combines a number of bug fixes and enhancements while still retaining the original Shift features and "flavour".
Main authors: JDougNY and matt2380.
Valuable contributors: brrupsz, djotefsoup, Jeroen vd Helm, Kazumi, SakuraBlack, xpertvision.
Also big thanks to Juls for the great inject tool (with no size limit) used in the installation of this patch.
- requires latest official patch (v1.02)
- intended for use with a freshly installed game, but *should* also work with a modded game, as it will inject new files into your modded bff files.
- due to the significant changes made to the car tuning, the best thing to do is to reset any of your saved car setups.
- fixed issues with unlocking hidden cars which caused an issue with main menu and prevented starting a new career.
- added some missing chassis updates.
- removed intro movies.
- numerous changes within chassis files:
-- fixed reversed toe values bug (flip values to match tuning menu).
-- created standard adjustment units for the following tuning options (set all base values to 0, this way you know what you're actually setting for these items):
---- tyre pressure now displays the actual kPa value.
---- steering lock now displays your actual steering lock.
---- differential Power/Coast/Preload
-- caster ranges now range from 0 to 70, corresponding to 0 to 7 degrees.
-- established a common base camber tuning range (-5 to +5 degrees) and adjustment value (0.1).
-- unlocked more default tuning options for lower tier cars.
-- fixed uneven ReboundTravel on many cars.
-- fixed diffuser base value typos on various cars.
-- fixed uneven left/right tuning on various cars.
-- fixed front & rear wing range for Audi R8 LMS.
-- fixed camber values on various cars.
-- Corrected fuel tank locations (some were up to 2m behind car).
-- fixed missing DiffPumpSetting values (from "DiffPumpSetting= " to "DiffPumpSetting=0" which was found to produce more consistent AI behaviour in Overhaul mod for Shift 1).
- fixed a bug that prevented proper upgrade of Mercedes 190e Evo2.
- unlocked hidden cars and events.
- disabled reverse driving penalty.
- reduced the magnetized effect of collisions with walls/rails and other vehicles.
- fixed reversed mirrors.
- fixed syntax errors in tracks.lod files.
This post has been promoted to an article
Edited by VELOCIPEDE, 24 August 2011 - 01:05 PM.