• Views: 6524
  • Downloads: 3,656

Download DTM 1995 Mod 2.0

* * * - - 9 Votes

Screenshots
DTM 1995 mod for rFactor by Saecco.

For Add-on & Update click here

DTM 1995 Update

I have edited the HDV files, added Talent files for each driver to help reflect the performance of each team and driver for that particular season. This is the first of a number of upcoming further updates I have planned for 1995 DTM carset. I will fine tuning the performance of each HDV file, as im not entirely happy with the performance currently.

I want to further tweak tire performance as currently i have the Mercedes being more economical heat/wear wise than the Alfa's, you may see a pattern arising throughout races that the Alfa's are faster to begin with but as the race goes on they begin to fade, there are further tweaks that i will add, and i am concentrating more on the Opel for performance tweaks, ie working to make the 4wd more usuable.

The mod itself was not my creation however i have just edited the files and decided to share with the Rfactor community.

There will be a further update before Christmas time :) Enjoy

Other files you may be interested in ..

71 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

18 members, 44 guests, 1 anonymous users

dj@lex, Maxiwheels, andyr19, DORIO ROSSI, tomilevi, polarexpress, Google (7), Alexa (1), kes66ner, kisspatrik, marcint1981, Ben10, juventus, thpazerty, pavouk77, DmitryHaggard, Chris Tataryn, Reddog0088, ThatAudiFan, Alessandro Pollini